||Chip's Challenge 2
||(See "Hints" section)
Lesson 2 is the 9th level in Chip's Challenge 2, and the second of the lesson levels. It was created by Chuck Sommerville.
Full level map
- You will have to collect all 50 chips on this level to pass the chip socket at the end.
- Be careful! There are monsters on this level. If you hit one, you will die.
- Grab the chips in this maze of thin purple panel walls.
- The ant hugs the left wall, tracing the path along the side of the wall.
- You are safe as long as you don't get in his way.
- The centipede hugs the right wall, tracing the path along the side of the wall.
- The glider can cross water, while other monsters fall in and drown.
- The glider will go straight until it hits something. It will then try to turn left.
- If it can't turn left, it will turn right. Otherwise it will turn around.
- The fire box can cross fire, while other monsters avoid fire.
- The fire box will go straight until it hits something. It will then try to turn right.
- If it can't turn right, it will turn left. Otherwise it will turn around.
- The purple balls bounce back the way they came if they can't go straight.
- The green toggle button opens and closes the green toggle doors.
- The green toggle button changes these green chips and green bombs to their other state.
- Green chips and green bombs count towards your chips left needed to pass the chip socket.
- When you push an ice block into water, it makes an ice patch. Push these ice blocks into the water to build three bridges.
- More than one ice block can be pushed at a time.
- When you push ice blocks into fire, they melt into water.
- Push the ice into the fire to make water, then push the dirt into the water to make a dirt bridge.
- Monsters are stopped by dirt and gravel.
- The red teeth always move toward you. Lure the teeth into the dead end.
- These special colored floors and walls are just for decoration.
- Congratulations! If you have all the chips, then you are done.