Please create an account or Login! Have fun!
Lesson 5 (CC2 level)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Level set||Chip's Challenge 2|
|Hint||(See "Hints" section)|
|Chips||48 required / 48 available|
Full level map
- Stand on the brown buttons to open the trap.
- Once you get on a railroad track, you can only change direction at junctions.
- Railroad tracks can only be entered from the open end.
- Ghosts can not go through steel walls.
- Ghosts will not cross water.
- Ghosts will not cross custom walls or floors.
- If you bump into walls while carrying the steel foil, it will turn them into steel walls.
- Use the foil to trap the ghost.
- Pick up the RR sign to cross railroad tracks.
- You will need these fire boots to enter the rover room.
- The rover monsters change mood now and then. Watch them carefully.
- The shield will protect you from monsters.
- Purple buttons can be wired to things. This one is wired to two purple toggle doors.
- The purple buttons turn wires 'on' when something holds them down.
- Some purple toggle doors are open when their input is 'on', some are closed. They change state when their input changes.
- Wired traps are open when their input is 'on'.
- Wires can go through steel walls.
- Purple buttons can be wired to other things like clone machines.
- Purple buttons can be wired to flame jets.
- Flame jets change state when their input goes from 'off' to 'on'.
- The wire tunnels under the floor here.
- When you drop a bowling ball it rolls until it hits something.
- Stand on the red arrow facing the red bomb and drop the bowling ball.
- Bowling balls can pick up tools. Roll this ball over the flippers to hit the green toggle button.
- If a teleport exit is blocked, you are teleported to the next station.
- Push this block between the two red arrows to block the teleport exit.
- You will have to get this ball to go through the yellow teleport to destory the bomb.
- If all yellow teleport exits are blocked in the direction you are going, you will pick up the teleport.
- First move the top teleport into the bomb hallway, then move the bottom teleport in front of the ball.
|Previous Level||Current Level||Next Level|
|← Caitlyn's Maze||Lesson 5 (CC2 level)||Mazes →|