Please create an account or Login! Have fun!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi I'm me
- I'm Jeffrey Bardon, aka Ihavenoname248. I started bringing the wiki up to date with the new infoboxes, adding in Lynx specific information and bold complexity rankings to CC1 and CCLP2 levels.
- I led the CCLP4 staff alongside Josh Lee!
- I've completed all four official CC1 sets in both MS and Lynx, as well as CC2. I even streamed CC1, CCLP1, CCLP3 and CC2, taking 5 hours (continuous), 8.5 hours (blind, continuous), 28.5 hours (blind, unaided, over the course of a month) and 13.5 hours (blind, continuous) respectively.
- I've been working on my scores for the CC1 sets- currently 3rd in CC1, 1st in CCLP1 and 2nd in CCLP4. I haven't finished optimizing CCLP2, CCLP3, or CC2 yet. My current total MS bold count is 683 and counting.
- I'm modeling this format after Miika's page because I liked it.
- I also play in Lynx. I've optimized about 70% of CCLP1 and a little bit of the other sets, but nothing too major. I believe I'm 2nd in CCLXP2 (out of 3) and 4th in CCLP1 Lynx, but these are more by default than due to any effort on my part.
- I also design a lot of levels! I have five sets that are (best one) numbered, a couple older sets that I don't like to acknowledge the existence of, a ruleset-specific set and a CC2 set.
- And since then I've released two more sets, the first of which is numbered and the second is easily my best work to date.
Scores and stuff
- Here's a list of records I've set that I'm proud of:
- CC1 MS: Cityblock  (+1). This is easily the one I'm most proud of setting.
- CCLP1 MS: Mini Pyramid 236 (+1), Bowling Alleys 343 (+1), Time Suspension  (+5), Chip Block Galaxy  (+2)
- CCLP1 Lynx: Mini Pyramid 231 (+1), Design Swap 341 (+1), Chip Block Galaxy  (+1, 1), Jailbird 368 / 375 (+1/+2), Metal Harbor [787/790] (bold is currently , +12/+3)
- CCLP3 MS: Get a Clue 281 (+1), Countdown 72 (+1) (with Ben Hornlitz), Checkers 194 (+1), Mediterranean 504 (+1 on 2016 pieguy! (technically with John Lewis)), Grand Prix 574 (b+22, with James Anderson, J.B. and Shane)
- CCLP3 Lynx: Lot in Life 95 (+2, 3), Checkers 190 (+2). Haven't done much here though.
- CCLP4 MS: Japanese Game Show  (+10), Repugnant Nonsense 524/525 (+2 solo, +1 w/ J.B.), Mindless Self-Indulgence 517 (+11) and One Tank's Adventure 911 (+18) and 917 (+2), though the bold is 920 now.
- Tough to execute scores I'm happy with: H2O Below 273 K 274!!!!, Tree 302, Skelzie 454, Elemental Park 596, Split Path 210, and Follow the Glacier Brick Road 306 on three consecutive runs. It only took me a couple years to understand spring slides well enough!